CableNet Industries is one of the largest communications infrastructure companies in Victoria with the capabilities to offer turnkey installations in-house with widespread experience in the telecommunications industry, providing excellence in service to our customers with a committed workforce.
CableNet Industries maintains a high level of discipline and a methodical approach to planning and installation, and have a reputation for creating relationships and achieving results via enthusiasm, dedication and experience.
CableNet Industries has extensive experience in the following areas: telecommunications, civil construction, directional drilling, cable ploughing, cable hauling, fibre splicing, testing & commissioning, copper jointing & electrical installations. Telstra Exchange, Teba, Optus Exchange, Data Centre builds,
- Owner and Managing Director Leo Iscaro
- Founded in 2002
- 2005 moved to our first warehouse
- 2015 moved to our current location in sunshine, 4000m^2 premises
- Offer in-house turnkey solutions for the telecommunications industry
- Over 25 committed specialised staff members
We consistently exceed customer agreed service levels by delivering projects safely, on schedule and on budget. CableNet Industries’ success has been built on our ability to deliver customer focused outcomes by providing innovative and best practice safety, technical and project management expertise.
Our people are crucial in the delivery of our services and solution.
Like any great team, we are comprised of different people from different backgrounds fulfilling different roles. These differences have made us stronger and our strength has made us one of the best in our industry.
We believe in providing the right training, accredited certification and practical knowledge for our people in order for them to execute their duties and responsibilities confidently.
We are fully accredited and certified to work across a wide range of cabling infrastructure environments:
- Telstra Accredited
- Telstra TEBA Accreditation
- Telstra APL Accredited (Asset Plant Locator)
- Optus Accredited
- Optus Accredited Fibre Splicers
- NBN Accredited
- Rail Accredited
Telstra Regional Black Spot Program
- Installation of Telstra fibre optic network throughout Australia via direct buried/ploughing, directional drilling and open trenching to provide fibre optic
back haul to new Telstra mobile towers in affected black spot areas
- Splicing, testing and commissioning the new fibre optic cable into the existing Telstra network
Bannerton PV Solar Farm
- Design and set up of GPS base station for the use of EPC and contractors
- Installation of 46000 steel piles by GPS with the use of CableNet Industries Vermeer PD10 automated pile drivers
- Design, engineering and site management of mechanical package
CTW – Tullamarine Fwy Upgrade Melbourne
- Directional drilling of all new under road bores for VicRoads ITS network including under road bores up to 5 x PE125 electrical and communication conduit in rock conditions
- Installation of ITS infrastructure including all pits and piles for CCTV and lighting, trenching up to 5 x P100 conduit in rock conditions and installation of ITS cameras
Optus Panel Contractor
- 16 years providing network integration of the Optus networking including customer service commissioning, Optus exchanging building, network expansion and wireless tower upgrades
- Installation of Optus external network including install of over 50,000 kms of new Optus conduit via open trenching and directional drilling
CableNet Industries’ vision is to achieve best performance in the delivery of services to our Clients while maintaining our moral and legal responsibility to provide a safe and healthy workplace and a productive working environment for all employees and it is also embedded in the values that CableNet Industries have adopted. We pride ourselves on a culture that fosters the value of our employees and our Clients through continuous cooperation.
CableNet Industries’ Integrated Management System (IMS) consolidates the Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality management processes within a single management system which is underpinned by a range of State and Commonwealth legislative requirements.
The system is based on the following Australian and International Standards:
- AS/NZS 4801 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems